Click for latest details on our upcoming programmes
Stage One: The Art of Facilitation is a five day experiential facilitation training programme. Participants are introduced to the attitudes, personal qualities and presence that distinguishes ‘person-centred facilitation’ as it is grounded in place, space and grace.
The programme provides a whole person framework. This is both our philosophy and our methodology. You will develop the skills and ability to facilitate any group to meet its purpose.
Because this is an experiential workshop, participants are introduced to the attitudes, personal qualities and presence that distinguishes a person centred facilitator. These include being grounded in place, space and grace. You will be coached by our experience programme leaders. Participants receive clear feedback from both programme leaders and other participants as you facilitate the group.
Learn how to:
- Understand the role of a facilitator and the group development cycles.
- Clarify, identify and create a group purpose.
- Create a safe and empowering group culture.
- Experience and practise the art of presence in a group.
- Recognise the emergence of collective intelligence within the group.
- Learn the whole personhood approach and be present to self, others and the group.
- Practice a range of interventions, processes and techniques appropriately within the group.
- Be comfortable with a wide range of behaviours and handle conflict effectively.
- Recognise and work with different energy levels in self, others and the group.
Zenergy programmes are based on many years of experience and research in the area of co-operative technology, as explored and discussed in the books written by Dale Hunter and her colleagues.
“…I feel as though some of the most valuable learnings are somehow integrated into my being already. Both trainers were excellent role models, especially in the very crucial aspect of allowing the group intelligence to emerge. The programme has been inspiring and I’ve got much more than I bargained for. I’m really excited to apply some of the insights & learnings from the programme.” Barney Rivers, Environment Waikato, Hamilton
“I liked that it was not a ‘sit down and listen to me’ training programme, it was totally interactive and not a lecturer-student relationship.” Graham van Gilst
“What was the most value to me was the self-discovery that gave me the opportunity to learn about myself and see that I can improve on.” Filipe R. Naivaukula
Read more testimonials from our past participants here