Zenergy’s Master Class provides an experiential learning environment for facilitators who want to master the art of facilitating. Using the latest co-operative technologies, Zenergy offers participants an opportunity to work on their “leading edge”using the whole person approach and their own unique facilitation style in relation to the role or roles they play in their day-to-day context.
Participants will learn through facilitating sessions online and in person, participating in facilitated sessions by fellow participants, coaching by the Zenergy leaders, and self and peer evaluation.
Zenergy has been offering Master Classes for group facilitators since 1994 and they have led to deep learning, transformational experiences and innovation in the field of facilitation.
This course is open to anyone who has completed Zenergy’s Stage One – Art of Facilitation.
Learning outcomes/Benefits to you:
– practise mastering your leading edge (enhance a strength or improve a development area) with other like-minded facilitators
– explore your own purpose, your Why? Why are your facilitation skills so important to you?
– explore your own unique facilitation style?
– refine your online facilitation skills
– build more connections and potential support within the Zenergy community.
– 5 x three-hour online sessions
– two day weekend intensive
– credit towards Zenergy Facilitation Diploma
– Zenergy Masters Class certificate
– Thursday 29th October for 5 weeks followed by a weekend intensive.
NZD$995 full / NZD$950 early bird / NZD$850 community price, plus the cost of the weekend intensive which will be co-created by the group.
Contact Kelly to discuss further or to enrol.
Click here to read more about Zenergy Global.