If you are looking for a Facilitator to provide process expertise, engagement and direction for your next ‘big’ Meeting, Workshop or Event then there are a few things to consider as there are many options out there in the market place.
One of the first questions to ask yourself is:
The answer is simple if you do not have one of your own.
However if you do have a choice, the questions below will help you make a decision to hire an external facilitator or use one of your own.
These questions relate to using your own facilitator. If either you or the people participating answer “no” to any of these questions, then you will need to hire an external facilitator.
- Can the people in the group trust their neutrality?
- Are they seen as credible?
- Do they have the required experience with specific facilitation and process tools?
- Will the content of discussions be safe for an insider to know and not cause any fallout?
- Are they available?
Once you have decided to hire an external facilitator, the next questions to consider are:
- What is my budget?
- Do they have the experience and expertise we need?
- Are they the right fit for our organization?
- Are they available when we need them?
If you knew all of the above already or it helped you decide, this is what Zenergy can offer:
- Designing effective meeting processes that fully engage your participants
- Helping clarify the purpose, outcomes and process for your big event
- Acting as a neutral third party to manage difficult personalities and challenging environments
We design and facilitate meetings ranging from large consultative feedback sessions to small strategic planning retreats.
The Professional facilitation services we offer are:
We are committed to developing co-operative and collaborative ways of working together for business and organizations through facilitation. We believe facilitation is about guiding the process, how you do something rather than the content, what you do. Our facilitators are trained to be process experts and not to be involved in the content.
If we seem a good fit, so far, contact us to engage with your next project, meeting or event challenge. We look forward to hearing from you.